Thursday, May 22, 2014

To my Bestie Bitchie Angel :)

 
ATE THANK YOU because....
 
 I know that you force yourself  to like my Facebook/Instagram updates as soon as I posted it.
and that you know my Facebook search history better than Facebook even does.
 
YOU are the only person who know exactly when Im pooping..

 
YOU are the only person who knows how much time I spend composing every text I send to my CRUSH, sometimes you even text them yourselves hahaha!
 

 
YOU know all the really, really stupid questions and opinions I have on worldly affairs
YOU know know my favorite flavor of every single junk food and candy
YOU know how abysmal I am at budgeting and that I spend a week every month broke and that (at least) 50% of my money is spent on DRESSES.
 

 
YOU know that when I attempt to cook, it’s almost always a disaster and a half (BUT you haven't tasted my sinigang yet)

 
YOU know every regrettable detail of every regrettable hookup, even the ones I myself have tried to forget.
and because you had STUPID questions about SEX! haha





YOU know all the people I secretly hate but are nice to anyway.
YOU know every graphic, gut-wrenching detail of my romantic history, from your first crush onward.






YOU 100% know what I look like without pants on…
YOU know how I look first thing in the morning, crazy hair and everything.
And, above all else, YOU know that despite all of my flaws, quirks, and secrets, YOU love ME unconditionally and always
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo