Thursday, May 22, 2014

Campo Uno

Happy Valentines Day!!!


I was actually thinking of not to open or post on this blog anymore since this is now full of non-sense however, I have not been able to published my new blog. I will update it soon. I just simply wanted to greet everyone a happy Valentines day.♥

Lately I have been busy reading books and had no time to do blogging. I am tired of work and feel so bored online. Last Saturday I went out with my best friend and new friends. It was my second time to go Sunset Beach. The first time I went there, I was with WAVE 24 and had not remember anything except that its so quite. Last Saturday was different thou, the place is full of life. There were dancing, singing and yeah its PARTY by the BEACH.

CAMPO UNO SAND AND GRILL.


We settle in Campo Uno since our friends are having their gig in there. The play is situated just few steps away from the shore line, definitely a good place you simply just wanted to unwind and chill out. They have accoustic music that's soothes whenever you wanted to relax and fire dancing!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aside from Firedancing, Campo Uno showcases accoustic musics from different bands all over Davao City almost every Friday and Saturday.
 
 
 
 
From soothing music to relax your soul, they also play wild music to make you go wild wild and go...
 
 
 
 
 
and here are some of our picture too:)
 
 
 
 



Campo Uno Sand Bar & Grill is located at Sunset Beach Park , Kinawitnon , Moncado ,Barangay Villarica , Babak , Island Garden City of Samal
For more information and reservation pls contact : Tel# 286-1872 / Cel# 0999-9970804

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

you have a very nice blog.. love those pictures... take care.. xoxo